The User Agreement, the User Privacy Notice, the Mobile Devices Terms, and all policies posted on our sites set out the terms on which SportsWatcherss offers you access to and use of our sites, services, applications and tools. All policies are incorporated into this User Agreement.
Changes to this User Privacy Notice
We may amend this User Privacy Notice at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. All amended terms automatically take an effect 7 days after they are posted. We will announce any material changes to this Privacy Notice through the website and/or via email.
SportsWatcherss is a sports online marketplace that allows for the exchange of goods between sellers and buyers. SportsWatcherss has no control over and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, the ability of buyers to pay for items or that buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
When a buyer or seller issue arises, we may consider the user’s performance history and the specific circumstances in applying our policies. We may choose to be more lenient with policy enforcement in an effort to do the right thing for both buyers and sellers.
We may change our seller fees from time to time by posting the changes on the SportsWatcherss site 7 days in advance, but with no notice required for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of fees. In addition to the percentage commission, we have fees to keep the site running.
When listing an item, you agree to comply with our SportsWatcherss listing and selling practices policy and that: (we must make one)
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered;
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours ( or up to 24 hours in some circumstances)
- Content that violates any of the SportsWatcherss policies may be deleted at SportsWatcherss discretion;
- We strive to create a marketplace where buyers find what they are looking for. Therefore, the appearance or placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
- Buyer’s location, browsing site, and history;
- Item’s location, listing format, price and shipping cost, terms of service, end time, history, and relevance to the Feedback, and number of listings matching the buyer’s query
When posting listings on our site or causing content to be posted using our platform, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademark, and database rights and other intellectual property rights you have in the listings, in any media known now or developed in the future. Further, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your moral rights and promise not to assert such rights or any other intellectual property or publicity rights against us, our sublicenses , or our assignees.
You represent and warrant that none of the following infringe any rights mentioned in the preceding paragraph: your provision of content to us, your causing content to be posted using our platform, and use of any such content (including of works derived from it) by us, our users, or others in contract with us that is done in connection with the Services and in compliance with this User Agreement.
Returns and Cancellations
Sellers are responsible for creating rules to for replacements, returns, and refunds. . Sellers may remove or customize their return preferences in their account settings within the website. If SportsWatcherss are selling the specific products, you have 7 days upon receiving your product to request a return or cancellation.
The cost of return shipping for an item that is not as described is the seller’s responsibility.
You (as a seller) authorize SportsWatcherss to place the return shipping label cost on your invoice, subject to your automatic payment method on file when:
- A SportsWatcherss generated return shipping label is used, and the seller is responsible for its cost;
- Returns have been automated; and/or
- You fail to send your buyer a return-shipping label and, instead, an SportsWatcherss generated shipping label is used.